The definition of Yo:
A system to convey meaning through a shared context that is established between the sender and recipient by an existing relationship.
– Ainsley uses Yo to say 'Hey, thinking of you!'
– Peter uses Yo to send his location to his girlfriend.
– Matthew Yo's to say 'Coffee?'
– Sharon uses Yo to remind everyone the meeting starts now.
– Alex gets a Yo when Chelsea scores a goal!
Some reviews of Yo:
– “I met my wife on Yo” -Bradley
– “If you haven’t Yo’ed you haven’t lived” -Anna
– “This app makes all other inventions obsolete” -Mohammad
– “Writing a review for this app is actually more difficult than using the app itself” -Jessica
Yo. It’s that simple.