Sync your Apple iTunes music library with your Android devices, using this dark theme of our popular free iSyncr app.
– Sync iTunes music, podcasts, and videos over WiFi or USB
– Sync with multiple iTunes Libraries
– Sync playlists, ratings, play counts, skip counts, last played date, and last skipped date
– Keep your smart playlists up to date
– Sync to internal or external storage, including Lollipop SD cards!
– Automatic wireless syncing of your music and videos on a schedule
– Sync compatible with MTP, unlike other top solutions
– Sync album art with your music to enjoy on your phone
– Quick setup, sync directly with your existing iTunes playlists and libraries
– Create smart playlists on your phone using the Live Lists feature
– Sync your MP3 downloads from your phone back to your iTunes library
– Sync Android playlists back to your computer
Want to stop carrying both your phone and your iPod? Keep your music fresh with smart playlists? iSyncr enables you to quickly sync your Android device with the music you have in iTunes using iSyncr Desktop over USB or WiFi. No need to move your music into a new music management software. iSyncr works directly with iTunes so you can sync hassle-free.
Combine iSyncr with our free Rocket Player music player to take advantage of these additional features:
– Sync new playlists and playlist changes back to iTunes
– Sync podcast bookmarks to and from iTunes
– iSyncr Live Lists dynamically update while playing
– Sync video play counts
Note: This app will not sync copy protected music or videos but will alert you to which songs will not play be synced to your device.
iSyncr requires iSyncr Desktop (free) to run on your computer to sync with iTunes.
iTunes for Windows, or iTunes for Mac OS 10.5+ required. This free version is limited to 100 songs per playlist and 1 playlist at a time.
© 2015 JRT Studio LLC | iSyncr is a trademark of JRT Studio LLC | iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.