Invoice 2go makes it easy for any small business to create and send a professional invoice. We are the ideal solution for all types of businesses — from carpenters to dog walkers, web designers to architects. Creating, organizing and sending invoices doesn’t need to be painful or time consuming.
Top reasons to invoice with Invoice 2go:
– Send an invoice as soon as you finish the job — invoices get paid faster and you spend less time doing paperwork.
– Convert estimates into invoices in a single click.
– Create a professional looking invoice from a wide range of invoice templates. Add your logo or create one using the inbuilt logo creator.
– Supports invoices and other documents in over 70 currencies worldwide.
– It’s easy! No accounting skills needed to send great looking invoices — fast.
Here’s how the invoice app works:
Choose from one of more than 20 invoice templates. Customize your invoice with a current business logo or use our tool to design a new one. We’ve spoken with business owners who use Invoice2go and most of them agree that sending out a professional invoice this easily feels almost as good as getting paid. (Almost.)
Create your first invoice on your Android Phone or Tablet. Once you’re ready, email the invoice directly to your customer for payment.
Or, draw up an estimate. Include a description of your business products or services, along with predicted rates and times. You can also customize your estimate to match the needs of a specific customer. Plus you can convert an estimate to an invoice easily.
Get paid by debit or credit card. Turning this feature on means a “Pay Now” button will be included on every invoice you send. Your customers can now pay your invoices online.
We’ll keep you organized. No more paper invoices or file folders. After an estimate or an invoice is sent, it will automatically go into a designated folder as you await payment. You’ll always have everything you need for weekly, monthly or yearly accounting.
Stay connected on all of your devices. Invoice2go utilizes cloud technology to sync your accounts continuously. For example, if you send an invoice from your phone, the invoice will also be available on your tablet and in the web app.
Send out reminders. Keep your customers updated as often as you like. Add PayPal buttons to your invoice to ensure you’ll receive payment even faster.
Some other key features include:
– Receipts: Skip shoebox accounting. Instead, save photos of your receipts and generate expense reports for your accountant or customers.
– Document Signing: Turn off your printer. Now your customers can sign documents on your tablet or mobile phone.
– Statements: Send your customers a full update of their accounts, including paid and unpaid invoices.
– Calendars: Add time entries for jobs and then upload them to your documents.
– Maps: Insert location information into invoices to keep track of your most popular neighborhoods or cities.
– Scanning: Add barcodes and QR codes to invoices with ease by simply scanning the information you need.
Ready to get started on your new invoice? Download the app today and sign up for a free trial. If you like what you see, you can select a plan that offers even more invoicing power for your business.