**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
– Speedometer (speaks when pressed)
– Battery Meter
– Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
– Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
– Integrated Media Controller (Play/Pause, Next, Previous, Artist, Title)
– Unlimited number of custom shortcuts
– SMS Auto Responder
– Location alerts
– Custom Day/Night color schemes
– Multiple skins and color schemes
– Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
– Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
– Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
– Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
– Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
– Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
– Displays speed in KPH or MPH
– Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
– Full Screen Mode
– Support for Icon Packs
– Lock Screen Rotation (landscape, portrait, reverse landscape, and reverse portrait)
– Android 5 Material Design
– Brightness and Display Mode Controls
– Volume Controls
– Tactile Button Response
– Mute Alerts
– 3 Page Type: 6 button, 8 button, and media controller
– Sleep Mode: saves power and reduces heat
– Keep Display On until you exit the app
– Stop music/media on exit
– Android Auto partially inspired by this app (yes, that’s true)
HAVE A PROBLEM?
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – Required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. Calendar is bundled with the contact permission.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If the feature is not enabled, the app does not interact with SMS.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.